Dallas Home Inspection Services
Congratulations! If you are in need of residential inspection services, then you must be ready to sell your home or seeking to become a new homeowner. Choosing Art Neidich to conduct your property inspection will be one of the best decisions you can make in this process of buying or selling a house. Art Neidich is a professional Dallas home inspection services provider offering a wide range of inspection services for home buyers, sellers, investors, and realtors.
Art Neidich is more than a Professional Inspector licensed by the state of Texas. He is a well-seasoned construction professional, more than 30 years of hands-on experience, with both residential and commercial properties, that no amount of book knowledge could ever teach an individual. Yet, Art’s on-going training and education reflects his commitment to stay on top of industry standards. His certifications are equally extensive to match his years of experience.
When you hire Art Neidich as your property inspector, you can count on these things:
- Quality inspections. Thorough attention to detail is given to the inspection, not just a lengthy report.
- Ample time given to your inspection. We are not rushing off to squeeze in multiple clients in one day.
- Fair, unbiased reports that are accurate, yet clear and easy to understand. Alarming language or exaggerated tone is never used to influence a deal.
- Personal and prompt service. Calls are returned seven days a week; appointments available on weekends without premium charges.
Words of Wisdom
"There is hardly anything in the world that someone cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper. People who consider price only are this person's lawful prey. It is unwise to pay too much, but it is unwise to pay too little.
When you pay too much, you lose a little money. That is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought is incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. It cannot be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it's well you add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better."
- The Importance of Hiring a Home Inspector Before Buying or Selling a Dallas Home
- The Benefits of Opting for Dallas Property Inspection
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Dallas, it is absolutely essential that you hire a professionally… Read More
Buying and selling a home can be one of the most stressful undertakings a person can commit to, so getting… Read More